The Bills have ruled out wide receiver John Brown in Saturday’s game against the Denver Broncos.
Brown will miss the Week 15 game according to coach Sean McDermott, who gave the update on his weekly segment on WGR-550 radio.
The wide receiver went on IR in Week 11 due to an ankle injury. On Tuesday, Brown did begin practicing with the Bills (10-3) as he was designated to return from injured reserve on Tuesday.
The Bills are 5.5 point favorites over the Broncos in Saturday’s matchup with Denver.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on