Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly was the last quarterback to lead the Buffalo Bills to an AFC East title.
Kelly thinks that honor will soon be handed over to Josh Allen, Nick Wojton of USA Today’s Bills Wire reports.
Kelly made an appearance on CBS Sports radio and predicted that the Bills will win the AFC East for the first time since 1995.
“If they don’t, then something’s wrong,” Kelly said. “Tom Brady is not there to block you anymore, so that, to me, is huge.”
Jim Kelly says Buffalo Bills will win AFC East or ‘something’s wrong’
“Now that Brady is gone, I definitely do think that the Bills are the team to beat, even though you look at the Jets, they’re getting better, Miami and Tua (Tagovailoa) coming in. I think they’re going to be better,” Kelly added.
“And of course, Belichick is going to have New England ready to play. We’ll see what happens at the quarterback position in New England, but right now, there’s no doubt that the Bills are probably favored to win the AFC East and if they don’t, then they must have some serious injuries because they have all the ingredients it takes to move on in the playoffs.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on