The Bills added to their offensive line depth Tuesday by agreeing to terms on a contract with Dolphins free agent Evan Boehm, Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News reports.
The deal is for one year, an NFL source said.
The 6-foot-3, 321-pound Boehm has played in 55 games during his four NFL seasons with three teams: the Dolphins, the Indianapolis Colts and the Arizona Cardinals, who made him a fourth-round draft pick from Missouri in 2016. Boehm spent two seasons with the Cardinals before joining the Colts in 2018.
Boehm played 13 games with the Dolphins last season and made eight starts.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on