USA Today has released an interesting article regarding the ever unpopular (at least for players) ‘Franchise tag’ and how team’s may use it in 2020.
It seems like every team has an option to use the franchise tag, which stops a player from even negotiating with outside teams and forces them to stay put.
To see the entire list of all 32 teams and the players that might be franchised, click HERE.
Here’s what the article has to say about the Bills, who they say may franchise DT Jordan Phillips.
Despite a personal best 9½ sacks, DT Jordan Phillips’ track record suggests a tag isn’t warranted even in the wake of a career year. Measured investments are a major reason for Buffalo’s recent ascent.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on