The Bills have released wide receiver Terrelle Pryor less than two weeks after he arrived, the Buffalo News reports. This according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Pryor, 29, played in two games with the Bills after signing on Oct 31. He had two catches on eight targets for 17 yards and also bobbled a pass that was intercepted against the Bears.
Pryor seemingly got caught up in the numbers game as the Bills had seven wide receivers active against the Jets, with several special teams contributors.
Before signing with the Bills, he was with the Jets and caught 17 passes for 235 yard and two touchdowns.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on