The Bills Monday signed veteran wide receiver Anquan Boldin, Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News reports.
Boldin received a one-year contract worth $2.75 million, including $1.25 million in incentives, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Boldin, who turns 37 in October and is entering his 15th season in the NFL, visited the Bills on July 24. Although he left without a contract, he told the team he wanted to talk with his family to figure out his next step. Three days later, when the Bills opened training camp, General Manager Brandon Beane said Boldin had options besides signing with the Bills to consider.
Boldin ranks ninth in the league all-time with 1,076 receptions and 14th with 13,779 yards. He’s 23rd in receiving touchdowns with 82.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on