The Baltimore Ravens played defense in a fashion Rex Ryan could surely appreciate — even if the performance came at his team’s expense.
Baltimore used a touchdown pass by Joe Flacco, two field goals and a throwback defensive effort to beat the Buffalo Bills 13-7 on Sunday in the season opener.
Getting 11 tackles from cornerback Shareece Wright, the Ravens limited Buffalo to 160 yards and sacked former teammate Tyrod Taylor twice.
That’s how Baltimore played defense under Ryan from 1999-2008, and that’s how it won the 2012 Super Bowl.
Ryan is now Buffalo’s head coach, and it pained him to see his offense struggle against a defensive unit that last year yielded 401 points.
Click HERE to read the rest
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on