The Buffalo Bills have been one of the more quiet teams as the free agency frenzy slowly begins to die down. However, the Bills decided to take a chance to improve the team by signing two players late Friday night headed into Saturday. The Bills have come to terms with former Patriots’ linebacker Brandon Spikes, who put on Twitter just days ago that he will no longer be staying with the Patriots, and running back Anthony Dixon, who recently played for the 49ers.
The 26-year-old Spikes comes to Buffalo as an established linebacker. Spikes has recorded a career total of 286 tackles, two interceptions, and five forced fumbles in four years. Spikes played in every game in 2013 but started 11 times. Spikes will now be joining new defensive coordinator, Jim Schwartz.
Dixon has much less playing experience than Spikes. However, in Dixon’s four year career, he has never fumbled the football and has scored eight rushing touchdowns. Dixon has ran for a total of 458 yards with an average of 3.1 yards a carry.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on