The Bills and safety Jairus Byrd may be parting ways soon WGR 550 in Buffalo reports. This according to a source.
Byrd is set to become an unrestricted free agent, and the team has until Monday at 4 pm to place the franchise tag on their star safety. WGR says it’s unlikely they’ll use the tag and that it’s unlikely they’ll reach an agreement before that time.
If the deadline passes, Byrd would head to unrestricted free agency, and could begin negotiating on the open market on March 8th. The free agency signing period opens March 11th.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on