Enjoy the Emmy nominated Nicktoons animated hit again and again as Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment and the National Football League (NFL) release NFL RUSH ZONE: Season of the Guardians, Volume 1 on DVD. The release hit stores November 12th in Standard Definition (SD) for $14.93 SRP.
Fans will receive over two hours of action-packed adventure with the DVD release of NFL RUSH ZONE: Season of the Guardians, Volume 1, as they join the journey of four elite youth Guardian protectors Ish, Ash, Troy and Tua, charged with defending the world from evil and protecting the Megacore of each NFL team from getting into the wrong hands. Each episode features past and present NFL players and coaches voicing their animated personas, including Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Rex Ryan, and DeMarcus Ware. The NFL stars and Guardians work together to ward off villains “Wild Card” and “Drop Kick.”
Driven by animation from Rollman Entertainment, Inc. and producer Eric S. Rollman (former President of Marvel Animation), NFL RUSH ZONE: Season of the Guardians is sure to entertain children of all ages.
NFL RUSH ZONE: Season of the Guardians is an original half-hour animated series based on NFL RUSH ZONE, the NFL’s online world for kids. The series debuted in November 2012 to critical acclaim and received high demographical ratings. More than 7.5 million viewers across the networks of Nicktoons, Nickelodeon and NFL Network tuned in for the airings of the first 11 episodes. Fans can find exciting new NFL RUSH ZONE offerings from dozens of NFL licensees this Fall in stores and online at www.NFLshop.com. Children can also interact and play games with all of their favorite NFL RUSH ZONE characters at NFLRUSH.COM/RZ, the NFL’s online world for kids and the inspiration for the show.
“Young football fans and their parents have made NFL RUSH ZONE a must watch each weekend prior to NFL action getting underway,” said Natalie Vandergast, Executive Director of Marketing for Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment. “With the DVD release of NFL RUSH ZONE: Season of the Guardians, Volume 1 families can continue to relive the Guardians’ journey along with their favorite players.”
WIN A COPY OF NFL RUSH ZONE: Season of the Guardians, Volume 1 By Leaving a comment answering the Following two Trivia Questions:
1. Who was the original owner of the Buffalo Bills beginning in 1960?
2. In the 1983 draft the Bills selected a quarterback as their replacement to an aging Joe Ferguson, but he decided to play in the upstart United States Football League instead. Who was the player?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on