The Bills have wrapped up cornerback and kick returner Leodis McKelvin, giving him a whopping four-year deal.
He becomes the NFL’s highest-paid returner, getting a four-year deal worth $20 million according to various reports.
McKelvin, 27, was set to become an unrestricted free-agent when the NFL signing period opened Tuesday. He enjoyed a spectacular season on special teams for the Bills.
McKelvin averaged an NFL-high 18.7 yards on his 23 punt returns and scored twice. He also averaged 28.3 yards on 18 kickoff returns.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on