We are just three days away from the start of the 2011 NFL preseason, and by my counts starting this Friday and the subsequent weekend, we will have some sort of football (preseason, regular season, and playoffs) for 23 straight weeks. Oh, it’s a beautiful thing football fans!!
Here’s some quick links on the Bills from around the web:
Bills Practice Notes – Day 9 – Buffalo Bills lead journalist Chris Brown from buffalobills.com discusses Buffalo’s night practice session from last night. He breaks down highlights from the practice and provides injury news and updates.
Training camp skirmishes – Who doesn’t love when tempers escalate during training camp? I do, however, continue to not understand when these things break out players throwing punches at each other with their helmets on? Call me crazy, but it seems like a fairly easy way to damage your hands. Anyway, here’s a quick video of the incident courtesy of WGR 500’s Joe Buscaglia .
Bodog Not Kind to Bills – Well, there’s no two ways around it: Bodog.eu thinks very litte of the Bills in 2011. Currently, Bodog has the Bills’ odds of winning the Super Bowl at 150/1. Fortunately, Buffalo has company in their long odds; the Carolina Panthers are also 150/1 to win the Super Bowl. You can also scroll down on the page and see the Bills’ odds to win the AFC and the AFC East as well. I don’t want to play spoiler, but you can probably guess their odds don’t improve.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on