There’s been plenty of chatter about the return in 2010 of Jason Campbell to the Redskins. It seems that despite never doing much of anything good in his NFL career, new coach Mike Shanahan is ready to see what Campbell can do once again under center. Maybe.
Jason Reid of the Washington Post was having dinner with old co-worker Jason La Canfora Wednesday night, and they both were talking about a rumor about Campbell being sent off to the Buffalo Bills:
we both were busy checking out rumors about a potential Redskins trade that supposedly would send Jason Campbell, a restricted free agent, to the Buffalo Bills for safety Donte Whitner and a draft pick. The Campbell-Whitner talk has been out there a while and really got rolling on a Buffalo Bills message board recently.
The Bills need a QB, and Campbell is a guy that could come in and take the starting job right away. In his career in 52 games, Campbell has a QB rating of 82.3, and has thrown for 10,860 yards with 55 touchdowns and 38 picks. Stay tuned to see if there is smoke on this rumor soon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on