Bills defensive tackle Star Lotulelei has reportedly filed a volunteer opt out for the 2020 season, Matt Parrino of New York Upstate. This according to NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo.
Lotulelei was scheduled to make just north of $8 million this season, with $4.5 million of that guaranteed. He’ll now receive a $150,000 stipend instead and the final two years of his contract are pushed to the 2021 and 2022 season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on