Numberfire.com has out a list of one player for each AFC team they think might be on the chopping block this offseason.
For the Bills the site has picked tight end Tyler Kroft as the player that could find himself released. Here’s what they have to say about Kroft getting cut.
Buffalo Bills – TE Tyler Kroft
Dead Cap Hit $1.6M, Cap Saving $5M
It’s fair to say that Tyler Kroft’s first year with the Buffalo Bills was not a success. He played in 11 games but saw a meager 14 targets, which he converted into 6 receptions for 71 yards. Kroft played more than 50% of the Bills offensive snaps just once in 2019. Cutting him and saving $5 Million would seem to be a no-brainer.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on