The Bills Thursday made a deal with the Cleveland Browns, sending offensive guard Wyatt Teller and a 2021 7th round pick in exchange for a 5th round pick in 2020 and a 6th round pick in 2020.
Teller is 6-4, 315 was in his second NFL season out of Virginia Tech. Originally drafted by Buffalo in the fifth round of the 2018 draft, Teller started the Bills’ final seven regular season games last year.
CBS had a scouting report of Teller in their story today regarding the deal between the Browns ad Bills.
Teller, a 2018 fifth-round pick of the Bills, started seven games at left guard last season. He didn’t allow a sack last season in 476 offensive snaps, but had five penalties. CBS Sports NFL Draft Analyst Chris Trapasso evaluated Teller coming out of Virginia Tech prior to when he was drafted:
“Strength, especially in upper body, is at NFL level already. Mauler in run game. Has bad waist-bending tendency. Limited athleticism and lateral movement. Consistent combo blocker. Best in power run scheme.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on