The Bills released punter Cory Carter on Monday to make room for linebacker Jeff Holland, who the team claimed off waivers from the Arizona Cardinals, Matt Parrino of New York Upstate reports.
Carter was in the middle of a position battle with fellow punter Corey Bojorquez, but he suffered a knee injury and wasn’t able to punt against the Detroit Lions last week.
Holland went undrafted out of Auburn in 2018 and signed on with the Denver Broncos. He played in three games and recorded six tackles. Holland signed with the Cardinals this past offseason and played 13 snaps with one tackle in Arizona’s Week 3 preseason loss to Minnesota.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on