It’s that time of the year when national pundits start to look ahead and pick records for teams around the league, as well as pick the winners of the divisions.
Sporting News is out with their 2019 predictions, and they have their picks in for the AFC East.
As everyone would expect, the Super Bowl Champion Patriots are sitting at the top with a mark of 13-3, and once again are one of the top forces in the AFC.
Behind them are the New York Jets and new coach Adam Gase, who they say will be an over .500 team with a mark of 9-7.
The Bills and second-year QB Josh Allen will finish in third winning five games and going 5-11. Coming in last is the Miami Dolphins, who will have one of the toughest seasons in the league and will finish 2-14 according to the company.
Here’s the complete rundown of who Sporting News likes along with the Super Bowl teams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on