Provided by BuffaloBills.com
One of the members of GM Brandon Beane’s initial front office staff in Buffalo is returning to the Bills. Former Houston Texans GM Brian Gaine has been named the Bills’ Senior Personnel Advisor.
Gaine was previously hired by the Bills in 2017 as the Vice President of Player Personnel. In 2018, he returned to the Houston Texans organization where he had been Director of Player Personnel for three seasons, to serve as the team’s General Manager after Rick Smith had taken a leave of absence from the club.
Buffalo then hired Dan Morgan to fill the role left vacant by Gaine last year.
But this past June, the Texans, in a failed bid to hire New England Patriots personnel chief Nick Caserio, relieved Gaine of his duties with the club despite signing a five-year contract just a year ago.
Gaine has worked in NFL scouting for 20 years with Director titles with three other NFL clubs (Dallas, Miami, Houston). He was also Assistant General Manager for the Dolphins from 2012-2013.
In his new role, Gaine will work in both college and pro scouting for the Bills.
The Bills now have their original front office team under Beane back together, plus Dan Morgan, making Buffalo’s personnel department one of the most experienced in the league when it comes to scouting and evaluating prospects and players.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on