Bills running back LeSean McCoy may want to stay off social media for awhile, as the back is hearing it after tweeting out a MAJOR plot line of the new ‘Avengers’ movie.
Many fans and even celebs agreed not to tweet out any spoilers about the new ‘Endgame’ movie, but that didn’t stop McCoy, who didn’t seem to care who he ticked off on his account followed by over 730,000 followers.
McCoy must have not been paying attention to the #DontSpoilTheEndgame hash tag that many fans were abiding by.
[WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM “AVENGERS: ENDGAME”]
McCoy tweeted out about the death of Iron Man, played by Robert Downey Jr.
The worst day ever …. me and lil shady are hurt …. they killed iron man ???? take Captain America instead
— Lesean McCoy (@CutonDime25) April 26, 2019
Twitter was abuzz after McCoy’s revelation, and he was quickly slammed by many for ruining the movie before many could get to the theater to see it.
One fan became so upset at McCoy that they started a petition calling for the player’s contract with the Bills to be terminated.
“It is with the utmost disappointment that I must request the contract termination of Lesean McCoy of the Buffalo Bills,” the Change.org petition reads.
“He recently took to Twitter and spoiled a [sic] epic movie over a decade in the making for so many Marvel fans all over the world.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on