The Bills are making an impact at their wide out core after losing out on Antonio Brown last week, and reports say they have added two wide receivers, John Brown and Cole Beasley.
Brown has agreed to a three-year, $27 million deal with the Bills, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and Good Morning Football’s Peter Schrager reported, according to sources informed of the situation. Beasley is expected to sign for $29 million over four years, NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reported, per sources.
Brown’s first season as a full-time starter didn’t go according to plan in Baltimore, as he hauled in just 42 passes and five touchdowns. His 17.0 yards per catch were a career high, however. Brown signed with the Ravens last year after four seasons with the Cardinals, where he posted career highs in catches (65), yards (1,003) and touchdowns (7) in 2015.
Beasley is coming off one of his better seasons in Dallas. He caught 65 passes for 672 yards and three touchdowns as a part-time starter. The slot receiver has 319 receptions in seven seasons, all with the Cowboys.
Garafolo added that Beasley is lined up to receive $17 million over the first two years of his deal, with $14.4 million guaranteed.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on