Bills running back Marcus Murphy dislocated his elbow in Sunday’s win over the Detroit Lions and is done for the season according to Joe Buscaglia of WKBW.
With both LeSean McCoy and Chris Ivory declared inactive due to injuries, Murphy started the Lions game as the lead back before going down in the second quarter.
At that point, Keith Ford was the only healthy back left on the roster. If McCoy and Ivory cannot get healthy enough to suit up for the Week 16 game against the New England Patriots, Ford will likely be in line for 20+ carries as the last man standing.
Murphy, a 2015 second-round pick by the New Orleans Saints out of the University of Missouri, has shown some promise this season both in the backfield and as a kick returner. He has one year left on his current contract.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on