Bills head coach Sean McDermott says rookie quarterback Josh Allen will practice in full on Monday according to the team’s Twitter account.
McDermott would not publicly commit to the rookie starting against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 12 but the practice puts him on track to return to the lineup. Allen, the No.7-overall pick in the 2018 draft out of Wyoming, has been sidelined since October 14 with an elbow injury.
For the season he has completed 75 of 139 passes for 832 yards and two touchdowns with five interceptions but has added three rushing scores.
Journeyman Matt Barkley had the most competent start of any quarterback in a Bills uniform this season in a Week 10 win over the New York Jets despite being with the team less than two weeks but appears headed back to the bench.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on