Pro Football Rumors reports that the Bills are bringing in punter Jon Ryan, inking him to a deal.
Former Seahawks punter Jon Ryan en route to Buffalo and will sign with the Bills when he lands, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com tweets. Ryan was released by Seattle on Monday, but it didn’t take long for him to find a new gig.
Ryan technically requested his release from Seattle, though it was more of a preemptive measure than anything else. Ryan was very fond of the organization and the city after ten years with the club, but he was inevitably going to lose the punting competition to fifth-round pick Michael Dickson.
Ryan isn’t assured anything with the Bills, either. Ryan will compete with Colton Schmidt for the punting job, meaning that he has a few weeks to unseat someone who has spent the last four seasons in that post.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on