Bills’ vice president of player personnel Brian Gaine will reportedly interview Tuesday for the Houston Texans’ general manager vacancy, Nick Veronica of the Buffalo News reports. NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport added that Gaine is the favorite for the position.
The Bills hired Gaine from the Texans in May. General manager Brandon Beane said at the time that he was “floating” after hiring both Gaine and assistant GM Joe Schoen.
The Bills last week granted Gaine permission to interview with the Texans after their GM, Rick Smith, announced he was taking a leave of absence to be with his wife, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on