The Bills have claimed cornerback Charles James off waivers from the Indianapolis Colts, Jay Skurski of the Buffalo News reports.
James, 26, played in 12 games with the Houston Texans in 2016 and one with the Colts. He’s entering his fourth NFL season, having also spent time with the New York Giants, and has appeared in 34 career games with 28 tackles and two passes defensed.
The 5-foot-9, 186-pounder entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with New York in 2013 out of Charleston Southern. If James’ name sounds familiar, you might remember him from the HBO show “Hard Knocks,” which he starred on during the 2015 offseason with the Texans.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on