Foot specialist Dr. Robert Anderson has recommended that Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins forgo surgery on his injured foot, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com.
The news was first reported by NFL.com. Watkins has been on injured reserve since Sept. 30 but the development means a late-season return is still possible. Watkins is eligible to return to practice Nov. 11, and the earliest he can play is Nov. 27 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaking to reporters Wednesday, coach Rex Ryan said he was unaware of any development regarding Watkins’ health.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on