Week One Sunday 9/8 vs New England – It’s the first game of the season and no better way to get the new regime of the Bills underway than by beating Bill Belichick and Tom Brady and the Pats at home. It’ll be a tall order for Doug Marrone and company, but an upset of the kings of the East is a good way to set the tone for 2013.
Week Five Thursday 10/23 at Cleveland – It’s the only prime-time showcase for the Bills in 2013, and it comes with a very winnable game in Cleveland vs a Browns team also in a rebuild. Last season the Bills went to Cleveland to beat the Browns, and if things go the same way, it would be a win that the NFL would take notice based on the fact it’s the kickoff of the week for week five.
Week Thirteen Sunday 12/1 vs Atlanta – The reigning NFC South champs come to the cold tundra of Buffalo for a December battle, and while no one can come close to seeing where the Bills will be by 12/1, it’s fun to think this game could matter in some regard for the Bills. Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Steven Jackson and Julio Jones highlight a high powered Falcons offense, and the Bills can only hope the weather in Buffalo will be in the Bills favor.
“Like” Bills Gab on Facebook – Click HERE
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on