The Bills have found all kids of ways to lose games over the last five weeks. Sunday against the Titans, it was the Tennessee run game led by Chris Johnson that did them in, as they fell again, 23-17.
Chris Johnson carried the ball 23 times for 153 yards and two touchdowns, putting up his third 100-yard rushing performances in three of his last four games for the Titans.
Tennessee is now 7-5, and they are still in the thick of the race for a wild card spot in the AFC, but are two games back of the Texans in the AFC South.
Matt Hasselbeck completed 16-of-25 passes for 140 yards for Tennessee, which has won two in a row. Ryan Fitzpatrick connected on 29-of-46 passes for 288 yards and a touchdown for the Bills, who are now 5-7 and look like they can start to make their vacation plans.
C.J. Spiller carried the ball 14 times for 83 yards and a score in defeat.
The Bills are in San Diego next Sunday to play the Chargers.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on