Bills veteran wide receiver Lee Evans addressed the trade rumors surrounding him today according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
Two teams have been linked to Evans: the Arizona Cardinals and the Baltimore Ravens. “I don’t really know,” Evans said in remarks distributed by the team. “Obviously that is something that is out of my control. There are always rumors like that out there so we will have to just see what happens.
“It’s hard for me to comment on it now. It’s just one of those things that you have to find out how much substance is behind it and see what happens. So I can’t really comment on it.”
“Like you said, you see some blogs and things around the internet,” he said. “So we just have to see what the scoop is.”
When asked specifically about playing opposite Larry Fitzgerald of the , Evans said, “Well I know Larry and I’ve known him for a long time so we have a really good relationship,” Evans said. “Anything outside of that you just have to see how much is really behind it.” He also said he is flattered that other teams might be inter
“Absolutely. I think what it shows is a lot of the hard work that I put in doesn’t go unnoticed,” Evans said. “I guess you can say that is flattering but the reality of it is I am here now and I am getting prepared to play a game in Chicago on Saturday.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on