The Bills have promoted Doug Whaley to director of player personnel as part of a front-office restructuring that began following last weekend’s NFL draft.
The Bills assistant general manager will now oversee both college and pro personnel departments, in a move announced by general manager Buddy Nix on Friday. Whaley is in his second year with Buffalo, and previously headed the team’s pro personnel department.
Whaley will report directly to Nix, and assumes the duties previously held by chief scout Tom Modrak, who was fired Wednesday. Whaley has 15 years of NFL experience, and previously worked for the Steelers and Seahawks.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on