One day after waiving tight end Michael Matthews and then signing TE J.P. Foschi, the Buffalo Bills, according to The National Football Post, have signed yet another tight end. The player in question is undrafted free agent Andrew George.
Brigham Young product George was signed by the Carolina Panthers as a UFA, but was released by the team in June. Last season at BYU, he caught 30 passes for 408 yards and five touchdowns. For his college career, he caught 70 passes for 827 yards and 11 trips to the end zone.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on