With all of the uncertainty swirling around Buffalo Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick – in this case his sprained ankle – it is looking very likely that second-year player Brian Brohm may get his first NFL start Sunday, when the Bills take on the Atlanta Falcons.
Brohm once again took all of the snaps with the first team during Thursday’s practice, yet head coach Perry Fewell didn’t exactly say that Brohm would start this weekend, adding:
“He felt much better today, did a little throwing before practice, and we’ll wait and see tomorrow.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on