Today’s Democrat and Chronicle reports on the Bills roster moves to get down to 75 on the roster:
The Bills got down to the NFL-mandated 75-player roster limit today by releasing six players and then signing a new tight end.
Waived were offensive lineman Chris Denman, linebacker Solomon Elimimian and wide receiver Shaine Smith, while tight end Travis McCall, cornerback Lydell Sargeant and defensive tackle Marcus Smith were placed on the waived/injured list.
If McCall, Sargeant and Smith are not claimed by another team they revert back to Buffalo’s roster where they will either be placed on injured reserve or be released on an injury settlement.
Both Denman and Smith spent last season on Buffalo’s practice squad and could be brought back in that capacity again next week after the final roster cuts are made.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on