As the Bills get set for their showdown in Arizona Sunday, they will do it a little shorthanded at CB, as starter Terrence McGee will sit out the game due to a sprained knee. He was listed as doubtful on the teams injury report, and didn’t make the trip to Arizona with the team. He was injured in last weeks win over the Rams in the first quarter, and did not practice this week. Leodis McKelvin and Ashton Youboty will split time at the role that McGee would have played in the game. McKelvin will also now handle kickoff duties.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Bills Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Bills Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Buffalo Bills news.
- Predicting the Final Seven Games of the Bills 2020 Schedule on
- Jim Kelly Predicts the Bills Will Win the AFC East – If Not Than Something is Wrong on
- Bills 2020 Schedule Released, Opener at Home Vs Jets on
- Video: Bills Blow 13-0 Lead, Fall to Texans in AFC Wild Card Game in Houston 22-19 on
- Guess the Score of the Bills-Patriots and Win an Amazing Josh Allen Bobblehead from Forever Collectibles on